[Mesa3d-dev] GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Tue Feb 14 11:49:48 PST 2006

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 09:49, Brian Paul wrote:
> Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> > Brian Paul wrote:
> >>I've checked in your patches to the Mesa tree.
> >
> > The bit from glxproto.h-texture-from-pixmap-1.patch has not
> > been applied to xorg/proto/GL/glxproto.h.
> >
> > Mesa doesn't build without it.
>
> Someone else with CVS-write for X.org will have to check that in.

Done.  Well, Zack committed it, and I just now bumped the protocol module to
reflect the addition:

http://xorg.freedesktop.org/current/src/proto/glproto-1.4.4.tar.gz
http://xorg.freedesktop.org/current/src/proto/glproto-1.4.4.tar.bz2

We should probably update configure.ac in the xgl and aiglx branches to
require this now.

Brian, you appear to be in the xorg group now; I was under the impression we'd
added you a while ago.

- ajax