Cannot compile modular xserver

Erik Andrén erik.andren at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:09:21 PST 2006

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile modular x.org (to get 3D hardware acceleration,
> which is disabled on my "stock" gentoo for some reason) as described
> at http://wiki.x.org/wiki/ModularDevelopersGuide

My advice is to use the official gentoo modular X howto:
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Modular_Xorg

Take care
Erik

Another issue: I first tried to send this message to
xorg at lists.freedesktop.org as instructed on each xorg digest mail, this
just made it disappear, shouldn't this address be redirected to
xorg at freedesktop.org?