Cannot compile modular xserver

Vaclav Barta vbar at comp.cz
Fri Feb 3 01:17:53 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to compile modular x.org (to get 3D hardware acceleration, which is
disabled on my "stock" gentoo for some reason) as described at
http://wiki.x.org/wiki/ModularDevelopersGuide , but I'm not getting very
far... I've got the external packages and x.org from CVS and run

./util/modular/build.sh -D -m /home/vb/xorg/Mesa /opt/xorg

That builds quite a few modules, but fails in
xserver/xorg/GL/mesa/shader/slang (see the attached log) - apparently it's
missing some slang_compile_* headers... Are they supposed to be in CVS, or
somehow generated? Or should I set some flags to just avoid compiling this
part of the tree?

	Bye
		Vasek