ati M66-p (X1700) already supported in xf86-video-ati ?

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Sat Dec 23 12:50:29 PST 2006

On Saturday 23 December 2006 21:32, Jerome Glisse wrote:

> AMD videocard from X1300 and above are not currently supported
> by the free driver and we could give no timeframe for the happening
> of such support.

,,I wrote a driver for my X1300 card for 2D using that info and a VBE
modesetting tool that trapped all the IO accesses. The code mod to the radeon
driver is about 600 lines of actual code. ''

http://airlied.livejournal.com/31180.html

but it couldn't be relased or something (legal things) ... guess nothing more
happened.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team