RMonitor Behavior On SLES 10 IA64 With ATI Graphics

Magolan, John F John.Magolan at unisys.com
Thu Dec 21 13:40:07 PST 2006

One more data point.  Higher screen resolutions are OK on the latest RHEL5 snapshot (based on X.Org 7.1.1).  It appears this issue is specific to SLES 10 / X.Org 6.9.0, probably not of further interest to the general X.Org community.

John Magolan
Unisys Tredyffrin K205-4

"You know, the only way I've found to make these pictures is with animators. You can't seem to do it with accountants and bookkeepers." -Walt Disney