Trying a 7.2 RC build

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 07:39:54 PST 2006

On 12/21/06, Jim Gifford <maillist at jg555.com> wrote:
> Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> > Did you regenerate Makefile.in by running automake?
> >
> Yes, I did. Dan Nicholson sent me a patch that fixed the issue.
> http://svn.cross-lfs.org/svn/repos/patches/xorg/xorg-server-1.1.99.903-fixes-1.patch.
> Thanx DAN!!!!

You're welcome. Just to finish this off, could you say which versions
of the autotools you were using when you tried to regenerate? Also, do
you get the correct patch if you just run automake alone instead of
the full autoreconf? Try `automake -ac'. I just regenerated the patch
exactly with that command. I'm curious where the incompatibility is.
Another poster brought up the issue of autotools incompatibility
recently.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2006-December/020394.html

--
Dan