about update video driver

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:25:55 PST 2006

On 12/20/06, cckuo <chechun_kuo at sis.com> wrote:
> Hi:
> I am the video software engineer of sis and I want to check in the driver
> source code to the git repository. Since our chip change a lot after 661,
> the patches will be quite big and it may disturb other receivers.
>
> Would you please tell me what is the proper procedure to acquire the
> account?

One thing is not to remove the xorg list from the replies. Hopefully
one of the developers will reply to this. In the mean time, these
pages seems to have the information you want. You need to request an
account from freedesktop.org.

http://xorg.freedesktop.org/wiki/DevelopersPages
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests

--