about update video driver

wayfarer wayfarer1805 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 07:43:56 PST 2006

hi all:
after reading the UsingGit web page on wiki, I have some questions about
checking in source codes.
If I want to update the souce codes in git repository, should I apply for an
account and password to get the permission? Since each time I use git+ssh,
it always pops out a password dialog before defaluting to local storage
area.
If I don't need to apply that account and password, could anyone tell me
where can I find it.

thanks for your help,
Jason