XACE lookup/verify macro cleanups in dix

Eamon Walsh ewalsh at tycho.nsa.gov
Mon Dec 18 09:14:36 PST 2006

Eamon Walsh wrote:
> To continue cleaning up the security-related ifdefs and macros in
> master, something needs to be done about the macros in dix.h.  I propose
> consolidating:
>
> LookupWindow()
> SecurityLookupWindow()		-> dixLookupWindow()
>
> LookupDrawable()
> SecurityLookupDrawable()
> LOOKUP_DRAWABLE
> VERIFY_DRAWABLE
> SECURITY_VERIFY_DRAWABLE
> VERIFY_GEOMETRABLE
> SECURITY_VERIFY_GEOMETRABLE	-> dixLookupDrawable()
>
> VERIFY_GC
> SECURITY_VERIFY_GC		-> dixLookupGC()

This is now done; I'm in the process of updating the documentation.
Branch developers - on your next rebase to master, there may be
conflicts as every caller in the code base has been changed over.

If this goes over well, there are a few more to do:

VALIDATE_DRAWABLE_AND_GC	-> dixLookupDrawableGCPair()

LookupIDByType()
SecurityLookupIDByType()
LookupIDByClass()
SecurityLookupIDByClass()	-> dixLookupResource()

--
Eamon Walsh <ewalsh at tycho.nsa.gov>
National Security Agency