Supported Monitors

Luke colorado_mountains2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 22:13:25 PST 2006

Thanks Alex I did the refresh rate and mode line you
suggested and it looks A LOT better.  Size is perfect,
text is 90% of what I want it to be, the screen is
skewed to the right a little but I have an "AUTO"
button that shifts it to the exact center...this might
be a little annoying booting between windows and Linux
but I can live with it (and it might be windows who is
skewed to the left(;).

I also tried the program you suggested and I couldn't
find an export option, I downloaded the latest version
3.7 http://www.entechtaiwan.net/util/ps.shtm  It gives
a lot of info, I'll post pics on the website shortly
maybe I can manually tweak the modeline perfect.  I'm
going to read this man page and see what I can come up
with
-http://xorg.freedesktop.org/archive/X11R6.8.0/doc/xorg.conf.5.html.

Roland, I might try to upgrade the driver just because
it's good to be current and I heard something about 3D
support...but I'm a little reluctant because sometimes
upgrades cause problems!

Thanks guys,
--Luke

--- "Alexander E. Patrakov" <patrakov at ums.usu.ru>