[ANNOUNCE] X.Org 7.2 RC3

David Nusinow dnusinow at speakeasy.net
Tue Dec 5 16:36:01 PST 2006

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 08:30:05PM -0700, Joshua Baergen wrote:
> 2) xorg-docs is not actually distributing any of the sgml content.
> Looking at sgml/Makefile.am and doing some snooping, I suspect that it's
> an issue with 'wildcard', but I'm not entirely sure.  I can file a bug
> for this if you'd like.

Have you tried this with the current git release? I fixed that bug after
the last tarball release and it works fine here, at least for building
packages. A known issue is also that if you don't have the docbook2* tools
in the prefix you use for running configure (defaults to /usr/share) then
the scripts won't find them and the sgml docs won't get built. I need to
fix this, but it could be your issue.

 - David Nusinow