i915gm and drmWaitVBlank

kr992 kr992 at interia.pl
Mon Dec 4 06:22:21 PST 2006

> I was wrote ,
> when I use modules built from kernel source - direct rendering working but
> have this drmWaitBlank warning,
> when I use modules built from drm git (linux-core) I do not have direct
> rendering and I do not know why

I was mean modules by drm.ko , i810.ko , i915.ko
drm libraries always built

so debian unstable with xorg 7.1.1 from debian packages
kernel 2.6.19-rc5 built
xf-video-intel , glproto , drm built from git
mesa built from cvs

when using drm.ko , i810.ko i 915.ko modules from kernel direct rendering
working but I have drmWaitBlank
when I built this modules from drm git , direct rendering not working , I
was paste earlier xorg log

maybe agpgart from kernel is wrong? but i do not know git for agpgart , so i
didnt built this and leave that what was in kernel

Mike