i810 driver: Xv on mergefd

Rene Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sun Aug 27 03:26:24 PDT 2006

On Sunday 27 August 2006 12:19, Erwin Rol wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Is it possible to do Xv on a 852GM with mergedfb ? I have it working on
> one screen , but on the second screen i only get the blue ColorKey
> color.

I do not have the SPECs, but it is likely that the chip only has one
hardware overlay. The only thing that is doable in that case is an option
to force it on the first or second pipe.

You could use GL output in your video player to get hardware accelerated
video on dual head (that is if GL works with mergefb in the driver you run).

Yours,

--
René Rebe - ExactCODE - Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            +49 (0)30 / 255 897 45