Xt translated labels ?

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Fri Aug 25 07:35:23 PDT 2006

Glynn Clements, le Fri 25 Aug 2006 15:22:31 +0100, a écrit :
> It already does this, except the locale has to come first, i.e.
> /usr/lib/X11/fr/app-defaults/ etc.

Ah ok. Well, it's not much used :(

Thanks !

> However, app-defaults files can #include other files, so you can make
> the locale-specific version include the generic version rather than
> duplicating common settings.

Mmm, but it will have to set the path in some way I guess? (because else
it will endup to just include itself)

i.e.
#include "../app-defaults/application"
or more "../", depending on the depth of the localized file.

Or is there a better way? (except setting the full absolute path)

Samuel