ftfuncs.c

Alan James Caruana ajcaruana at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 02:33:54 PDT 2006

Thanks. This time, ftfuncs.c compiled, but the compilations stopped at
another file called "util.c" in the archive
"fonttosfnt-X11R7.0-1.0.1".  The error message is the same, and the
line reads like :

#include FT_INTERNAL_OBJECTS_H

I tried looking in the same folder in which there is the
libXfont-1.2.0.tar.bz2 which you pointed me to for the previous
problem.  I also looked in the folder for X11R7.0 and X11R7.1, but did
not find anything.  Where can I find version 2 of this archive? If it
does not exist, how can I solve this problem?

Regards
Alan Caruana