Announcing free software graphics drivers for Intel i965 chipset

Dave Kavanagh dumuzix at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 19:05:08 PDT 2006

I'm also curious to know what is planned for the i915. I am especially
interested in knowing when you plan to add hardware acceleration and
vertical retrace synchronization to the second display.

Also, where could I find a list of improvements that have been made in this
new release, besides i965 support, over that which was already available.

Thanks,
Dave Kavanagh