More advanced power savings (rev. the DPMS extension).

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Wed Aug 9 18:58:02 PDT 2006

We haven't had a chance to port the code to Xorg/modular yet, but the
relevant bits from our X11R6.x-based Xsun/monolith tree are now available
at http://people.freedesktop.org/~alanc/fbpm.tar.bz2

(Offtopic: just because it happened to be in one of the same .c files as
  fbpm, it also includes the Xsun code for displaying the splash screen at
  X server startup from a Sun raster image format file if anyone is bored
  enough to want to play with that.)

	-alan-

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com