I can't "git" it

Rob Currey robc at graphon.com
Fri Aug 4 08:05:34 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Nicholson" <dbn.lists at gmail.com>

> On 8/2/06, Rob Currey <robc at graphon.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to obtain the R7.1 release via "git" ...
>
> For the released versions, you can just use the tarballs unless you
> have a really compelling reason to pull the source directly.

The reason I'd like the source directly is so that I can have a stable base
for _our_ development, and yet also be able to submit patches to various
places that need a tweak. So, for dev purposes I have 7.1 versions of all
modules, if I need a change, I can check latest versions of the
module/files, and submit a patch for review ...