Missing mouse pointer

Daniel Kasak dan at entropy.homelinux.org
Sun Apr 30 17:34:27 PDT 2006

Greetings.

I've been trying out R300 support for my X700 card for a while now (
months - many different builds of various stuff ). One thing I can't
figure out is that when I use switch from ATI's drivers to xorg drivers,
my mouse pointer goes missing.

It's still keeping it's position - I can click on the desktop and use
menus and things - I just can't see the pointer. I've tried both
Enlightenment-0.17 ( tried both Enlightenment's cursor and the xorg
cursor ) and Gnome-2.14.

I've got DRI working :) If I can just see my mouse pointer, I'll be happy.

I've attached my xorg.conf file, and also my xorg log file.

Dan