expat.h file not found

Siva Prasad rsivaprasad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 01:50:41 PDT 2006

Thanks Matthieu.

I got past that point. However, I got into problem with floor and ceil
functions. I got multiple definitions, one in /usr/include/bits/mathcalls.h
and mymath.h. If I comment out the one in matchcalls.h, I error out at
samplemonopoly.cc file.

So, in a fix. Did any one face this situation before?

Thanks
Siva