Does Xorg 6.9/7.0 support the old PCI graphic card S3 Trio64?

Ma Weimin mwmb2 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:11:20 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

i think Luc is absolutely right. I installed a real S3 Trio64+ card and my
dual monitor work now!!(There are still problems, which i will post in
another email.)

The label on the main chip of the fake one was remarked and blurs. The real
one is very clear.

Thank all of you. It's you who encourage me and make me through. And i am
waiting for your help in another email.

regards

Weimin