intel chipset support

Johnson, Charles F charles.f.johnson at intel.com
Mon Apr 10 08:31:16 PDT 2006

The GMA 950 is the graphics controller is part of the Mobile Intel 945GM
Express Chipset.  945GM support should be in the X11R7.1 release that is
currently in the middle of the release process.  We are also working
with the major Linux OSVs to enable support.

Info on the chipset can be found at:

http://developer.intel.com/products/chipsets/945gm/index.htm

Charles Johnson
Channel Platform Solutions Group