X.Org Room at LinuxWorld Boston Wednesday 5 April

Leon Shiman leon at magic.shiman.com
Mon Apr 3 05:14:56 PDT 2006

LinuxWorld Expo is in Boston at the new Convention Center April 4-6.

They are making available a room for X.Org Contributors and supporters to
meet, talk, and hack on Wednesday April 5, from 9 to 5. Badges are not
required to reach this room.

The X.Org meeting room number is 205C.

Internet access and power outlets will be available.

Passes to the exhibit floor will also be available at this room.

Those wishing to demo new work on X at the X.Org Booth on the Exhibition
floor are encouraged either to contact me directly: <leon at shiman dot
com>, or <leon.shiman at gmail dot com>, or to go directly to the booth
manager on the floor.

Directions to the (new) Boston Convention and Exposition Center are below.

Leon

---------------
Travel details:

Boston Convention and Exposition Center, 415 Summer Street, Boston 02210.

online map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Boston+Convention+and+Exposition+Cen
ter,+415+summer+street,+Boston+MA,+02210&ll=42.348784,-71.046073&spn=0.00951
5,0.019376

Online Information: http://www.massconvention.com

My advice: The Center is a 7-10 minute walk straight down Summer Street from
South Station. South Station is on the Red Line, direct from Alewife,
Harvard Square, and Park Street. The Silver Line from South Station also
stops at the Center.

There is parking, $10/day, at a lot immediately behind the Building.
online map