[ANNOUNCE] scrnsaverproto-1.1.0

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Sat Apr 1 20:45:25 PST 2006

> From: Mark Rosenstand <mark at borkware.net>
> To: xorg at lists.freedesktop.org
> Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 00:20:08 +0200
> Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] scrnsaverproto-1.1.0
>
> On Saturday 01 April 2006 23:46, Adam Jackson wrote:
> > Includes new ScreenSaverSuspend request.
> >
> > CVS tag: scrnsaver-1_1_0
> >
> > http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/proto/scrnsaverproto-1.1.0.tar.gz
> > http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/proto/scrnsaverproto-1.1.0.tar.bz2
>
> I wonder why this haven't made it to the xorg-announce list. It's
> supposed to be automated, right?

It *did* make it to the list.  Arrived about 35 minutes before your query.

Here's my copy (attached).

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin