Linux OpenGL ABI discussion

Allen Akin akin at pobox.com
Thu Sep 29 13:55:13 PDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 01:05:55PM -0700, Ian Romanick wrote:
|                                                      ...  Our goal is to
| define the minimum that is required to be available on our platform.  ...

If by "our goal" you mean the goal of the Linux OpenGL ABI effort, then
I agree.  I intended my previous note to address the more general
questions about performance queries and subsetting that Adam and Alan
raised.

Haven't had time to check the LSB mailing list yet, but I'll try to do
so in a day or two.

Allen