[xlib] howto create screenshots?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:32:48 PDT 2005

Hi again and sorry for nerving with my neverendingq uestions :-(

> > Any ideas where to find informations regarding the format of this image?
>
> /usr/include/X11/XWDFile.h

Thanks for pointing that out, hmm I should have found it myself ;-)
The main-problem seems to be that I want to read the file into java,
so I can't simply read the data binary and tell C its this and that
structure :-(

However I was not able to extract how the pixel-data itself are stored
and when (byte-offset from file-begin) they start. Any ideas how the
pixels are stored?

Thank you in advance, lg Clemens