Regression: radeon x600 text console font not restored

Felix Kühling fxkuehl at gmx.de
Sun Sep 11 22:27:49 PDT 2005

I am pretty sure, the culprit is the WITH_VGAHW change from Aug 26. The
modular build doesn't define that macro yet, so the VGA font restore is
disabled at compile time. Since the vgahw module seems to be compiled
unconditionally in the modular build, it's probably safe to define
WITH_VGAHW unconditionally. I'm just not sure where would be the best
place. I've added -DWITH_VGAHW to AM_CFLAGS
in .../xf86-video-ati/src/Makefile.am and that fixes the problem for me.

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <fxkuehl at gmx.de>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |