Testing EXA (radeon)

Anthony Romano dominatus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 02:18:08 PDT 2005

My question wasn't about how to set up EXA in the config. I did read
the documentation, and I did know that, and did that.

My question was what the config file should look like. In other words,
for proper testing does tiling need to be turned off? how about DRI?
backingstore, etc. All of those driver options seem to change things
(sometimes drastically) and Im not sure where the most testing should
be concentrated on.

If my testing the patch won't help, then I won't do it. But you know
what also doesn't help? Assuming something and being rude when someone
is trying to help you.