What drivers support Xvmc?

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:44:34 PDT 2005

> Is it only the Via/Unichrome, i810, and Savage drivers that
> support Xvmc at this time?  Do any of the other hardware
> platforms (Sis, Radeon, etc) have capabilities for Xvmc that
> aren't exploited at this time?

Only via and i810 have open support (not even sure i810 works anymore..)
Nvidia binary drivers have closed support,

Savage has a non-working implementation, and radeon has a 10% complete
implementation on my PC... we don't have any documented radeon
information on how to do video....  r128 would be capable of doing
something as well...

Not sure about other chipsets..

Dave.