beginner...help?

Peter J. Bismuti peter.j.bismuti at boeing.com
Wed Sep 7 11:20:21 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 07 September 2005 11:09 am, Felix Kühling wrote:
Thanks for the response.  I believe that setting _Xdebug = 1 puts it into
synchronous mode, although I'm not sure how to be certain that is working.
Regardless of when the error occurs, I'm wondering if the error message
itself is always correct, and, regardless of which mode I'm running in, how
can the stack be incorrect within the debugger?  I'm assuming it must be
since the output is inconsistent.

There is a synchronous mode for Xlib that would