linuxwacom and modular x

Hanno Böck ml at hboeck.de
Sun Oct 23 00:50:50 PDT 2005

Am Samstag, 22. Oktober 2005 23:49 schrieb Mike A. Harris:
> I haven't attempted it personally, but theoretically, it should compile
> against the modular sdk the same way it compiles against the monolithic
> sdk.  The modular sdk has some ease-of-use due to using pkgconfig, but
> that isn't mandatory or anything.

Well, to explain the situation more detailed:
With the old, monolithic tree we had a use-flag in the xorg-x11 ebuild to
build it with the sdk, which called the command
make install.sdk MAKE="make" DESTDIR=${D}

Now, how can I do this in the modular tree? Is the sdk in a separate package
or is it a configure-switch in one of the modular packages?

linuxwacom is missing a file xf86Version.h, if that helps.

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:   http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber: jabber at hboeck.de