mode clock exceeds DDC maxium

Lestat V dreameration at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 08:56:38 PDT 2005

Hi, i have a question for someone's help. When I start X server or
switch between X and console, I always get a warning that reads :
(1024*768, SynMaster 510N ) mode clock 98MHz exceeds DDC maximum80MHz, or
(1280*1024, SynMaster 510N) mode clock 108MHz exceed DDC maximum80MHz.
Need Icare about these warnings? Does it warn some problem? Or I just
leave
it alone ? Besides I have a samsung Synmaster 510N LCD monitor, and it
never support 1280*1024, but actually supports 1024*768. Thank you!

(Sorry for that I just sent my question without writing a subject and
just replying the digest.)