Xgl status

Gregory Shklover gregory.shklover at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:04:22 PDT 2005

Hi, David.
Glad to hear that.
You also answered the question I thought of but didn't ask: whether it
would be reasonable to merge the code into Xorg xserver tree.
The later should hopefully make it more accessible attract more interest
to the project. Have you been developing the changes you speak of on
Xorg tree or on the kdrive?

Thanks,
Gregory.