Print Screen keybindings stopped working

Mark Rosenstand mark at borkware.net
Tue Oct 11 16:34:01 PDT 2005

The default GNOME bindings for taking screenshots (PrtScr for fullscreen
screenshot and Alt-PrtScr for single window) doesn't work with current
xorg CVS. gnome-keybinding-properties detects the keys correctly - but
nothing happens when I press them afterwards. xev also seems to get it.
It works nicely in 6.8.2. Here's my config:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"