blurred fonts

Miles Bader miles.bader at necel.com
Tue Nov 29 18:05:53 PST 2005

Simon Strandman <simon.strandman at telia.com> writes:
> I don't see anything wrong with that screenshot. But try disabling
> antialiasing on the fonts if you want them to look sharper.

Yeah, I had the same reaction -- the font rendering in that screenshot
looks absolutely great.

One possible reason:  I'm using an LCD monitor; maybe the system in the
screenshot has sub-pixel rendering turned on, and would thus look
strange when viewed on a CRT.

-Miles
--
"An atheist doesn't have to be someone who thinks he has a proof that there
can't be a god.  He only has to be someone who believes that the evidence