EuroBSDCon 2005 paper

Matthieu Herrb matthieu.herrb at laas.fr
Mon Nov 28 00:43:42 PST 2005

Hi,

EuroBSDCon, the european conference fobr BSD users took place last
week-end in Basel. Matthias Hopf and I presented a paper on the
evolutions in the X Window system (from Xrender to X[e]gl though new
features in X11R7. There were over 200 people attending the conference
and we had the honour of giving our talk in a plenary session.

The paper and the slides are available here:

<ftp://ftp.laas.fr/pub/ii/matthieu/eurobsdcon-2005.pdf> (paper)
<ftp://ftp.laas.fr/pub/ii/matthieu/eurobsdcon-2005-slides-1.pdf> (slides
1st part - Matthieu Herrb)
<ftp://ftp.laas.fr/pub/ii/matthieu/eurobsdcon-2005-slides-2.pdf> (slides
  2nd part - Matthias Hopf)

They will also be available on the conference's site in the near future:
<http://2005.eurobsdcon.org/>
--
Matthieu Herrb