EXA Things

morgoth6 at box43.pl morgoth6 at box43.pl
Fri Nov 4 05:26:06 PST 2005

Hell[o]

I would like to ask about two thing about EXA && DRM

1. It seems the fix for my problems with DRM hanging at X server startup is still not in the CVS. I wonder why ? It definitly cure my probems and DRM works realy fine. Is there any problems with this code ?

2. And the EXA performance thing. I noticed that EXA is MUCH slower than XAA if the xcompmgr is not running. I wonder is this normal ? I switch to KDE because Gnome is completly not usable with EXA and when xcompmgr is running KDE works fine, but without it's realy slow. XAA without xcompmgr works much faster.

Also there is definitly some gfx corruptions on the screen when I use EXA (With or without xcompmgr) Some windows aren;t refreshed propetly when covered by another window, also sometimes one window left some trashes on the anpther one when I try to move it.

--------
 :: Morgoth/Dreamolers-CAPS && TBS ::

   ::: Homepage # http://binaryriot.com/dreamolers :::
  ::: Homepage # http://www.tbs-software.com/morgoth/ :::