Patches for 7.0 RC

Kean Johnston kean at armory.com
Thu Nov 3 13:07:38 PST 2005

Hi All,

I am working on a set of patches to update the SCO ports (finally)
for 7.0. I missed the boat with 6.8.2 and hope to get these in.
I did a checkout of the tree using XORG-6_99_99_901 as the tag,
but now when I try to do a 'cvs add' of some files, so that the
diff will be correct, I get the error:

cvs add: cannot add file on non-branch tag 'XORG-6_99_99_901'

So my question is, what tag should I have my sources checked out
on for the 7.0 release (I will be submitting different patches
for HEAD), and how do I add files?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Kean
--
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Attack Ships on fire off the shores of Orion.