Xegl lives!

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Wed May 25 07:58:42 PDT 2005

Owen,

For completeness, your write up should note that modern open source
toolkits are cross platform, and Xprint does not exist/is not a viable
solution on Windows or MacIntosh, and thereby would require cross
platform application writers to have multiple printing solutions, rather
than something that can/will integrate into the target OS printing
solution.

				- Jim