Xegl lives!

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:00:07 PDT 2005

> I believe Brian has software pbuffers working in the EGL fbdev driver
> but haven't gotten Xegl working to point where it will use them.
>
> I think Dave Airlie is working on them for the radeon driver. If Dave
> doesn't get around to them I'll go work on them after I finish getting
> Xegl going.

I'm committed but my time is seriously under pressure at the moment
(have to study dive theory every spare moment I have and dive every
other one..), I'll probably get some way towards getting the egl
ported to the radeon driver, pbuffers/etc will require a few things
(from memory of Ian's mails before - accelerated indirect would be a
first good step so we can add memory manager support then driver
support)

Dave.