xorg-x11-6.8.99.8-2.src.rpm for FC3

Sergio Monteiro Basto sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org
Mon May 23 11:05:53 PDT 2005

Hi, Mike
I hope you don't mind CC this email to you.

Changelog :

* Mon May 23 2005 Sérgio M. B. <sergiomb at netcabo.pt> 6.8.99.8-2
- Fix some things : xkb links, etc.
- add patch Patch0: xorg-x11-6.9-xdpyinfo_with_no_xprint_support.diff is needed to compile xdpyinfo source, with define -DNOPRINT.
- had to disable sdk because r128 drive gives one compile error, if you trim the drives list you can enable sdk.
- in this specific version 6.8.99.8 had to disable ati driver because doesn't compile.
- Modify xc/config/cf/host-%{_arch}.def on this rpm
    - force BuildDPSLibraries YES, ImageMagick need it*/
    - force #define BuildDevelDRIDrivers YES
    - clean and adapt for next generation of releases of Xorg 6.9.
-Disable Glide3 because is for tdfx driver and only for the 3Dfx Voodoo 3/4/5 and Voodoo Banshee hardware
    enable if you have one.
-Insert old s3savage dri and insecure drive for compatibilities with kernels 2.4
    if your kernel is 2.6 this old code should be disabled.
-Note build_fc4 have some patches that are already in sources so they must reviewed

have we any change that ImageMagick doesn't need DPSLibraries  ?
Thanks,

Sérgio M. B.