how to enable XRANDR?

Dexter Filmore Dexter.Filmore at gmx.de
Mon May 23 11:01:47 PDT 2005

Well, I didn't relate this problem to fglrx. I only noticed randr wasn't
there and was looking for how to enable it. So I figured it's loaded by
"extmod" - if you don't know that already it's not clear, and googling for
"xorg.conf option randr" wouldn't turn up anything alike.

Type of thing I was looking for was something like Load xrandr or Option
"randr" or sumsuch. Appeared reasonable to me.

--

http://www.againsttcpa.com - nothing fights like the opposition