breakage in xc, print.c

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue May 10 12:02:08 PDT 2005

-On [20050510 20:52], Andreas Hauser (andy at splashground.de) wrote:
>Yo, i fixed it locally for me by installing the headers first.

But that's not a solution.  xlogo is the only one that breaks the
compilation method that xman and likewise programs use.  Just check the
difference in .depend in those directories.  xlogo is the only one
*insisting* on getting includes from /usr/X11R6/include, the rest uses
../../exports as they should during build.

>You probably should mention that you are NOT using
>#define UseInstalledPrograms YES

I fail to see how this is relevant since it is a mere include dependency,
one that explicitly exists in the ../../exports directory tree, so feel free
to explain.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
And the sun rises, and reflects in my eyes, as the tear hits the ground
with the rain...