How do i enable dri support on Xorg?

Felix Kühling fxkuehl at gmx.de
Mon May 9 09:57:41 PDT 2005

Am Samstag, den 07.05.2005, 04:52 +0300 schrieb just me:
> hello
> i'm using FreeBSD 5.3
> my video card is  S3 ProsavageDDR
> i try to enable the dri support and didn't succeed
> i changed the xorg.conf file setting, it looks like this :

DRI support for Savage chips is only available in Xorg CVS + Mesa CVS +
DRM CVS at this time. On BSD your only option is to compile everything
from source. See http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/Building for details.
Hmm, I'm not sure if the Savage driver is fully ported to BSD already.
Eric Anholt has done some work on it but I'm not sure if it was
completed.

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <fxkuehl at gmx.de>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |