ANNOUNCE: Debian packages of modular xlibs CVS

Josh Triplett josh at freedesktop.org
Sun May 8 11:36:18 PDT 2005

I have updated my Debian repository to follow the standard package pool
layout (thanks to debpool), which also means that I can now easily
supply packages for other architectures.  If anyone would like to
provide packages for another architecture, please let me know.  Michel
Dänzer offered to supply powerpc packages already; I'd be glad to host
them in my repository.

Unfortunately, this also means that the sources.list lines for my
repository have changed.  As before, please see
http://freedesktop.org/~josh/debian/README for sources.list lines.

- Josh Triplett