Porting patch from Xfree 4.2.0 to xorg? MGAClipVideo?

Tomasz Mloduchowski qdottbm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 07:36:44 PST 2005

Hi!

It's my first attempt to look at xorg's code, so excuse my lack of knowledge.

I try to port http://www.penguintown.net/~gorlik/millennium.html patch
(MGA Millenium II xv extension) from xfree 4.2.0 to xorg and
apparently one function present in xfree code base is missing:
Symbol MGAClipVideo from /usr/lib/modules/drivers/mga_drv.o is unresolved!

What is the current equivalent method of achieving the same result:
MGAClipVideo(&dstBox, &x1, &x2, &y1, &y2, clipBoxes, width, height) ?

Tomasz Mloduchowski