webpage and downloads for xlibs?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Mar 22 19:33:14 PST 2005

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Adam Jackson wrote:

> On Wednesday 09 February 2005 23:33, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> > Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > | And where are the released tarballs? (I see on webpage it says "link
> > | broken".)
> > |
> > | I am looking for libXpm tarball.
> >
> > I verified a bunch of tarballs from pre-breakin against MD5 sums I
> > previously had for ajax the other day -- not sure what happened since then.
>
> http://freedesktop.org/~ajax/xlibs-release/
>
> For now.  I can move them under xlibs.fd.o if other xlibs people think that's
> advisable; otherwise we could spin new ones...

It would be nice to have a real xlibs.freedesktop.org webpage (maybe using
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fxlibs content). (And when will
that "_2f" get fixed?)

And it would be good to have official download page (was at
http://freedesktop.org/~xlibs/release/) instead of your personal ~ajax.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/