cursor themes animations

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vR at movingparts.net
Sun Mar 20 19:14:57 PST 2005

I have found, used, and slightly modified the sd2xc perl script that allows
one to "convert" a CursorXP mouse cursor theme to an X cursor theme.  One
thing that doesn't get translated well is some of the newer CursorXP themes
that have a non-repeating cursor animation.

What I mean by this is that the animation for a given cursor goes through 10
frames, etc., and then stops and stays in the last animation frame.  For
example, the mouse cursor will animate through a 90-degree rotation and then
stay in the last animation frame.

Is this possible to do with X cursor themes?  From what I've seen thus far,
all X cursor animation themes repeat endlessly.

Thanks in advance!!  =:)

--

 `
 ,