XACE performance data, fixed XACE patch

Fri Mar 11 09:04:44 PST 2005

Jim Gettys wrote:
> More information about Sun's extension would be welcome, of course,

Unfortunately, the Trusted Solaris X extension comes from the
Trusted Solaris group at Sun, not ours, and people in our group
know very little about it.   I've made their X people aware of
this conversation and invited them to join the discussion, but
they work in a part of the world where open source and openness
is somewhat at odds with the way they've always had to work, so
I don't know if they will be.  (Besides, they're still very very
busy working on the Trusted Solaris release for Solaris 10.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com