Xvnc with RENDER - almost working

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 9 08:15:49 PST 2005

The screenshot shows specifically RENDER'd text dropped out.
If you roll the cursor over the dropout and/or select a submeno below
the bad one,
does the text come back?   That would imply that the data between RENDER
and vnc
isn't lost, just unsyncronized.
What is the synchronization between vnc.so's pixel scraping and RENDER'd
text?

skk